- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g (about 40) marshmallows
- 200g miniature marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Assorted sprinkles and sweets dried fruit and nuts
- 140g butter, softened
- 280g icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- A few drops food colouring
1. Line twelve 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups with paper or foil bake liners or use a 12 hole muffin tin. Set aside.
2. With adult help, in large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat. Stir in vanilla.
3. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated
4. Evenly divide warm mixture into prepared cupcake moulds. Using buttered hands, gently press into moulds, leaving tops slightly rounded.
5. Decorate with icing, sprinkles and/or sweets/dried fruit and nuts. To make icing: Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Then add the remaining icing sugar with one tablespoon of the milk. Beat until creamy then add the food colouring and mix well. Add extra icing sugar to thicken or a little extra milk to make more runny if necessary.