- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 200g miniature marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies
- Desiccated coconut
- Assorted sweets/raisins/nuts
- 140g butter, softened
- 280g icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- A few drops food colouring
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using a large spoon coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ghost shape. Cool.
4. Decorate with coconut, icing and sweets/fruit/nuts. To make icing: Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Then add the remaining icing sugar with one tablespoon of the milk. Beat until creamy then add the food colouring and mix well. Add extra icing sugar to thicken or a little extra milk to make more runny if necessary.