Chocolate Pecan Clusters
- 330g chocolate
- 60g Rice Krispies
- 100g pecans, chopped
- Extra pecan halves if desired
1. In a saucepan melt the chocolate over a low heat until completely melted. Remove from the heat.
2. Stir in Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and pecans.
3. Drop by rounded teaspoon portion size onto baking sheets and top each with a pecan half if desired.
4. Refrigerate for 30 minutes until firm.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: break the chocolate into small squares and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat chocolate on LOW for short 20 second intervals, stirring each time until melted. Be careful as chocolate can easily burn if left in for too long/ the temperature is too high.