Chocolate Crispy Biscuits
1. Stir together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
2. In a large mixing bowl beat the margarine and sugar until light and fluffy then add in the egg and vanilla flavouring. Beat well then add in the flour mixture until combined.
3. Add the cereal and chocolate then mix.
4. Portion 1 tbsp sized balls and place on a baking sheet.
5. Bake at 180°C/ gas mark 4/ 190°F for about 12 minutes or until lightly browned.
6. Remove from the baking sheets and cool on wire racks.