Chocolate-Covered Raisin Treats
- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g (about 40) marshmallows
- 200g miniature marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon drinking chocolate
- 50g raisins
- Assorted sweets/dried fruit/nuts
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and cocoa powder and drinking chocolate. Stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal and raisins. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 13 x 9 x 2-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter, marshmallows and cocoa powder and drinking chocolate on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Microwave cooking times may vary.