- 1 packet (170g) of chocolate chip/buttons
- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g (about 40) marshmallows
- 200g miniature marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies
- 140g butter softened
- 280g icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- A few drops food colouring
- Assorted sweets/dried fruit/nuts
1. In large saucepan melt chocolate and butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using buttered spatula or wax paper evenly press mixture into 15 x 10 x 1-inch pan coated with cooking spray. Cool slightly.
4. Using large circle biscuit cutter, very small circle biscuit cutter and rabbit head biscuit cutter coated with cooking spray cut cereal mixture into shapes. For each rabbit, attach one rabbit head shape to top of large circle shape with icing. Attach one small circle for tail to each. Decorate with icing, sweets/dried fruit/nuts.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:In microwave-safe bowl heat chocolate, butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 to 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary. To make icing: Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Then add the remaining icing sugar with one tablespoon of the milk. Beat until creamy then add the food colouring and mix well. Add extra icing sugar to thicken or a little extra milk to make more runny if necessary.