Cherry Coconut Bars
- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g marshmallows
- 150g Rice Krispies
- 75g flaked coconut
- 60g peanuts, coarsely chopped
- 60g maraschino cherries, well drained and chopped
1. Melt the butter or margarine over a low heat and add the marshmallow, stir until completely melted. Remove from the heat.
2. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, coconut, peanuts and the cherries. Stir well until coated.
3. Pour and press the mixture into a 3 x 9 x 2 inch tin and press down firmly.
4. Allow to cool and cut into 12 bars.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.