Cherry Chocolate Treats
- 60g Rice Krispies
- 60g dried cherries
- 50g walnuts
- 110g of chocolate
- 45g butter or margarine
- 150g marshmallows
1. In a large bowl combine Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, cherries and nuts.
2. In a saucepan melt the butter over a low heat and add the marshmallows and chocolate. Stir until completely melted and remove from the heat.
3. Pour in the cereal mixture and thoroughly combine.
4. Evenly press into a 8 x 8 x 2 inch baking tray lined with baking paper.
5. Refrigerate for 30mins and then cut into squares.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat chocolate, butter and marshmallows on LOW for short 20 second intervals, stirring each time until melted. Be careful as chocolate can easily burn if left in for too long/ the temperature is too high.