Cereal Nut Crisps
1. Combine the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, coconut and walnuts in a bowl then set aside.
2. NOTE This stage can be dangerous so make sure an adult supervises. Warm a saucepan for a few moments and then pour in the sugar. Wait until it begins to melt (usually around 5 minutes) and then keep the sugar moving to make sure it all melts. It is important not to use a spoon to stir so swirl the pan round to melt all the sugar. The process takes around 10 minutes so don’t rush it and wait for the caramel to form.
3. Remove from the heat and add the water and stir. If any lumps form then simply reheat it and stir until they melt. The caramel is ready to use.
4. Add the cereal mixture and cover with the caramel mixture.
5. Pour out onto a greased baking tray and allow to cool. When firm break into 3cm squares.