- 90g Rice Krispies
- 400g sugar
- 65g plain flour
- 60g cocoa powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 50g pecans, chopped
- 120ml vegetable oil
- 3 eggs
- 60ml semi-skimmed milk
- 1 tsp vanilla flavouring/extract
1. In a large mixing bowl combine Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, sugar, flour, cocoa powder, salt and pecans.
2. Once thoroughly mixed add the remaining ingredients and mix until combined.
3. Spread evenly in a 3 x 9 x 2 inch greased baking tin.
4. Bake at 180°C/ gas mark 4/ 350°F for about 30 minutes or until metal stick inserted comes out clean.
5. Cool completely on a wire rack before cutting into 2 inch squares.