Birthday Fun Cups
- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g (about 40) marshmallows
- 200g miniature marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies
- Ice cream or frozen yogurt
- Ice cream topping, and/or chopped nuts
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Divide warm mixture into sixteen 2 1/2-inch muffin-pan cups coated with cooking spray. Shape mixture into individual cups. Cool. Remove from pans.
4. Before serving fill with pudding, ice cream or frozen yogurt. Top with ice cream topping, or nuts, if desired. Serve immediately.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 to 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.