Almond Shortbread Wafers
1. In a large bowl beat the margarine, sugar and vanilla extract until creamy.
2. Add the flour, Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and ground almonds and continue to mix.
3. On a lightly floured surface roll the dough out to about a 3mm thickness.
4. Cut out circles using a 5cm round biscuit cutter.
5. Place each circle on a greased baking sheet and bake at 190°C/ gas mark 5/ 375°F for about 7 minutes or until the edges start to brown.
6. Transfer to a wire rack and allow to cool.
7. Meanwhile, in a saucepan stir the chocolate over a low heat until melted.
8. Using a spoon drizzle the melted chocolate over the wafers.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: break the chocolate into small squares and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat chocolate on LOW for short 20 second intervals, stirring each time until melted. Be careful as chocolate can easily burn if left in for too long/ the temperature is too high.