Almond Krispie Biscuits
1. Mix together the flour, baking powder and salt and set aside.
2. In a separate mixing bowl cream the butter and sugar until light and fluffy. Add the eggs and almond flavouring and mix well.
3. Add the flour mixture to the mixing bowl and stir until thoroughly combined.
4. Portion and shape a level tablespoon of dough into little balls then roll in the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®.
5. Place each ball 2 inches apart on a greased baking sheet and flatten each slightly with the palm of your hand.
6. Bake at 190°C/ gas mark 5/ 375°F for 10 minutes or until the biscuits spring back when lightly toughed.
7. Remove from baking sheet and cool on a wire rack.