Strawberry Yoghurt Smoothie Recipe
Fresh, zingy, and filling too, our Strawberry Yogurt Smoothie Recipe is a simple and tasty way to get more fruit and fibre into your diet.
This cool and creamy smoothie makes a deliciously light breakfast, or a healthy afternoon snack.
- 450g fresh ripe strawberries, hulled
- Grated zest and juice of 1 large orange (or about 80ml orange juice)
- 200g plain low-fat yoghurt
- 1 tbsp caster sugar, or to taste
- 4 tbsps (approx 12g) All-Bran
1. Blend the strawberries, juice, yogurt and All-Bran to a smooth purée, scraping down the sides of the blender.
2. Taste the mixture and sweeten with the sugar, if required.
3. Drink and enjoy.