Rice Krispies Almond Bars
- 100ml golden syrup
- 45g brown sugar
- ¼ tsp almond flavouring
- 120g Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- Sliced almonds to decorate
1. Heat the honey and sugar in a saucepan over a low heat and stir continuously until all the sugar has dissolved and the mixture bubbles.
2. Remove from the heat and add the almond flavouring.
3. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® into the saucepan and stir until thoroughly coated.
4. Line a 13 x 9 x 2 inch baking tray with baking paper and pour the Rice Krispies into the tin and evenly press the mixture down using the back of a spoon.
5. Sprinkle with almonds and leave to cool. Cut into 2-inch squares.