Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® Chocolate Truffles
- 300g chocolate
- 110g cream cheese
- 1 tsp vanilla extract or flavouring
- 60g Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- Cocoa powder for decoration
1. In a medium heavy saucepan, heat and stir the chocolate over a low heat until melted.
2. Add the cream cheese and vanilla flavoring and stir until you get a smooth consistency.
3. Cover and chill for 1 ½ - 2 hours or until just firm. (Be careful not to leave it too long as otherwise it will become to hard to mould.)
4. Shape the mixture into small balls using a teaspoon and your hands. Roll each ball in the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®, pressing each lightly to make sure that the cereal sticks on.
5. Place on wax paper and refrigerate until firm. Dust lightly with cocoa powder.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: break the chocolate into small squares and place in a microwave-safe bowl. Heat chocolate on LOW for short 20 second intervals, stirring each time until melted. Be careful as chocolate can easily burn if left in for too long/ the temperature is too high. Continue following recipe from step 2 onwards.