Honey Bran Muffins Recipe
Muffins just got a healthy makeover! Pepped up with wholemeal flour and All-Bran, these tasty treats will keep your digestive system happy.
This Honey Bran Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast. Try adding dried fruits for extra sweetness.
- 225g wholemeal flour
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 egg whites
- 50g sugar
- 50g All-Bran
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 2 tbsp honey
- 50ml vegetable oil
1. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and set aside.
2. Place the All-Bran, milk and honey into a large mixing bowl and stir. Once combined, let it stand for 3 minutes or until cereal softens.
3. Add the egg whites and oil and beat well.
4. Then add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper cases, or grease and divide the batter evenly.
6. Bake at 200 °C (400 °F) gas mark 6 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.