Honey All-Bran Muffins Recipe
- 225g plain flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 50g sugar
- 50g Kellogg's All-Bran
- 300ml skimmed milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 egg whites
- 50ml vegetable oil
- Optional - Adding dried fruit, approximately 60g of raisin/blueberry/cherry
1. Preheat oven to 200°C or Gas mark 6.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside. Add Kellogg's All-Bran, milk and honey into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand for 3 minutes or until cereal softens.
3. Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Portion batter evenly into 12 muffin or bun tins with paper cases (or greased).
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.