Frozen Banana Pops
- 45g Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- 45g butter or margarine
- 4 ripe bananas
- 85g chocolate
- You will also need 8 wooden ice cream sticks
1. Pour the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® into a shallow dish and set aside.
2. In a saucepan melt the margarine or butter and chocolate over a low heat, stirring constantly until smooth. Set aside.
3. Peel and cut the bananas in half and poke a wooden stick through the bottom.
4. Immediately dip the banana in the chocolate and then roll in the cereal, pressing gently into the chocolate. Place on wax paper and freeze until firm, this takes around two hours.