- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g (about 40) regular marshmallows
- 200g miniature marshmallows
- 180g Rice Krispies®
- Pink cardboard cut into bunny ears
- Assorted sweets, dried fruit and nuts
- 140g butter (softened )
- 280g icing sugar
- 1-2 tbsp milk
- a few drops food colouring
1. In large saucepan melt butter over low heat. Add marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add KELLOGG'S RICE KRISPIES cereal. Stir until well coated.
3. Using a large spoon coated with cooking spray divide warm cereal mixture into portions. Using buttered hands shape each portion into ball.
4. Use icing to attach two balls together, forming bunny body and head. Repeat with remaining balls. Use icing to attach paper ears. Decorate with icing and/or sweets for eyes, mouth, whiskers and tail.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS:In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 to 4 above. Microwave cooking times may vary. To make icing: Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Then add the remaining icing sugar with one tablespoon of the milk. Beat until creamy then add the food colouring and mix well. Add extra icing sugar to thicken or a little extra milk to make more runny if necessary.