- 45g butter or margarine
- 300g marshmallows
- 180g Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- 250g chocolate
- 100g walnuts, chopped
1. Melt the margarine or butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from heat.
2. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® and stir until completely coated.
3. Using a spatula or wax paper press the mixture into a 13 x 9 x 2 inch pan and leave to set. Once cooled cut into 2 x 1 inch bars.
4. Mean while melt all the chocolate over a low heat in a saucepan. Dip the ends of the bars in the chocolate and then roll in the walnuts.
5. Place on a baking sheet and refrigerate until firm.
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.