Date Nut Balls
- 110g butter or margarine
- 115g chopped pitted dates
- 40g chopped maraschino cherries, drained
- 150g sugar
- 90g Kellogg's® Rice Krispies®
- 120g chopped nuts
1. In a saucepan combine the margarine, dates, cherries and sugar. Cook over a medium heat, stirring constantly until the mixture becomes a smooth, soft paste. Remove from the heat.
2. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® cereal and the nuts and mix thoroughly.
3. Spoon into portions on a baking sheet and shape into balls. Refrigerate until cool.