Chocolate and Banana Muffins Recipe
- 100g wholemeal flour
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 50g sugar
- 100g All-Bran Original
- 225ml skimmed milk
- 2 egg whites
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 banana, sliced
1. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt, cocoa powder and sugar and set aside.
2. Place the All-Bran and milk into a large mixing bowl and stir. Let the mixture stand for 2 minutes or until cereal has softened.
3. Add egg whites and oil and beat well. Then stir in banana.
4. Add flour mixture and stir well.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper cases, or grease and divide the batter evenly into the tin.
6. Bake at 200 °C (400 °F) gas mark 6, for about 30 minutes or until muffins are golden brown.