Kellogg’s - Marcus Rashford Book Club Prize Draw February 2022
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms & Conditions (“T&Cs”) prevail in the event of any conflict or inconsistency with any other communications, including advertising or promotional materials. Entry instructions are deemed to form part of these T&Cs and by entering this competition (the “Competition”), all entrants will be deemed to have accepted and by bound by these T&Cs. Please retain a copy for your records.
Promoter: Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited, Orange Tower, Media City, Salford, United Kingdom M50 2HF, Company number 3237431 (“Kellogg”). Please do not submit entries to this address.
- The COMPETITION is open to all school breakfast clubs in the United Kingdom.
- The COMPETITION is not open to employees of KELLOGG, its affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, agents or to their immediate families or persons living in the same household of such individuals or anyone else professionally connected to the COMPETITION.
- Purchase is not necessary to enter.
- Internet access and valid email account are required.
- Max one entry and prize per school.
- The COMPETITION is open from 08:00 on 09th February 2022 to 17:00 on 4th March 2022 inclusive (the “Promotion Period”).
- Email school name and school address to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Coolest Animals Puzzle Book prize draw’ in the subject line.
- You may only enter once and win one prize during the Promotion Period.
- There will be thirty (30) winning schools overall who will win two (2) novels from Marcus Rashford’s Book Club; A Dinosaur Ate My Sister & Silas and the Marvellous Misfits.
- The winner will be selected at random by an independent adjudicator. The adjudicator’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winning schools will be notified by email within 7 days of the close of the draw to claim their prize and will be asked to provide contact details. In the event the claim for a prize is not received by within 14 days of such notification, KELLOGG reserves the right to withdraw the prize entitlement and award the prize to the reserve selected at the same time as the original.
- Prizes will be dispatched within 28 days of confirmation of the winner’s details.
- Proof of identity may be required by KELLOGG. Failure to provide proof of identity may result in disqualification from this COMPETITION.
- All prizes are for school use only.
- Bulk entries made from trade, consumer groups or third parties will not be accepted. Incomplete or illegible entries, entries submitted by or via third parties or syndicates, entries submitted by macros or other automated means, and entries which do not satisfy the requirements of these T&Cs in full will be disqualified and will not be counted. If KELLOGG has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the COMPETITION, KELLOGG reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person if it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
- KELLOGG may refuse to consider and will remove any submitted entry for any of the following reasons. The entry:
- Uses defamatory or malicious content;
- Contains indecent or inappropriate content;
- Includes any link to inappropriate drinking;
- Includes trademarks, logos or copyrighted material not owned by the entrant. Each entry must be the entrant's own original creation executed solely by entrant;
- Is obscene or offensive, or endorses any form of hate or hate group;
- Defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about any person or entity, including but not limited to KELLOGG, as determined in the sole discretion of KELLOGG; or
- Contains any material that may, in the sole judgment of KELLOGG, infringe on the intellectual property rights of any third party, including but not limited to, copyrights or trademarks owned by others.
- KELLOGG accepts no responsibility for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason.
- KELLOGG will do its best to ensure delivery of the prizes as stated, but it reserves the right to substitute the prizes of similar or greater value in the event of non-availability of the stated prizes.
- It is the responsibility of the prize winner to supply the correct personal information including the correct postal address. KELLOGG will not be liable for non-delivery of prizes caused by the provision of wrong information, postal disputes or other causes beyond its control.
- KELLOGG reserves the right not to award a prize(s) if those entered and otherwise winning do not meet reasonable standards as defined by the selection criteria as set out in these T&Cs.
- KELLOGG decision in all matters is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
- KELLOGG will be entitled to suspend or terminate the COMPETITION at any time if circumstances adversely affect the operation of the COMPETITION beyond its reasonable control or foresight and will not be liable to anyone as a result.
- KELLOGG shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
- The winner and all guests may be required to participate in reasonable publicity relating to this COMPETITION, subject to their prior consent.
- By entering the COMPETITION, you are deemed to have accepted these T&Cs.
- This COMPETITION will be governed by laws of England and Wales and will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.