Terms and Conditions
The terms and conditions apply to the Rice Krispie Squares Chocolate Orange promotion (the “Promotion”). By entering the Promotion, you will be deemed to have read and understood these terms and conditions and will be bound by them.
The promoter is Kellogg Marketing and Sales Company (UK) Limited (the “Promoter”). PLEASE DO NOT SEND ENTRIES TO THIS ADDRESS.
Who may enter
1. The Promotion is open to residents of the UK (England, Wales, Scotland and Northern Ireland) aged 18 or over, except for any employees (or family members of employees) of the Promoter, their families or anyone else connected with the planning or administration of this Promotion.
How to enter
2. To take part in this Promotion, you will need to like the competition post and leave a comment underneath, tagging 2 friends.
3. Entry is free and no purchase is necessary. Only one entry per person will be permitted. If you enter more than once, you will be disqualified. Entries that have been generated by an automatic means will also be void.
4.The Promotion closes at 23:59 (UK time) on 22nd March 2022. Winners will be selected at random on this date.
Winner selection and notification
5. Two winners per participating influencer will be selected at random (using a randomiser website) from all complete, correct and eligible entries received by the closing date.
6. The winners will be notified by private message on the relevant platform within five days of the decision being made. This private message will be sent from the TikTok account @rksquares.
7. The prize is a Rice Krispie Squares Chocolate Orange personalised surprise box, which will be delivered to the home of the prize winner within 14 days of the winner replying to the private message winner notification (see section 6) and providing a valid delivery address for delivery of the prize.
8. If any winner is not able to accept the Prize for any reason, cannot be contacted within 14 days of the draw date, or fails to provide any required proof of age or consent, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to another entrant.
9. The Promoter must either publish or make available information that indicates that a valid award took place for this Promotion. To comply with this obligation the Promoter will send the surname and county of major prize winners and, if applicable copies of their winning entries, to anyone who contacts us via the online contact form here https://www.kelloggs.co.uk/en_GB/contact-us.html using the promotion “Squares Choc Orange Competition”.
10. If you object to any or all of your surname, county and winning entry being published or made available, please contact the Promoter via the online contact form here https://www.kelloggs.co.uk/en_GB/contact-us.html using the promotion “Squares Choc Orange Competition”. In such circumstances, the Promoter must still provide the information and winning entry to the Advertising Standards Authority on request.
11. There are certain things for which the Promoter does not accept any liability to you, and these are explained in the next two paragraphs. The law does not allow the Promoter to exclude or limit its liability for some things, such as death or personal injury caused by its negligence, or loss caused by a false statement where the statement is made fraudulently. The Promoter accepts full liability for these matters. Otherwise, the exclusions of liability described in paragraphs 17 and 18 will apply. References to the “Promoter” in these paragraphs (16, 17, 18) include all of the Promoter’s associated companies, agents or any other third party involved in the Promotion.
12. The Promoter will not be responsible for (and will have no liability in connection with) the following occurrences, to the extent that they occur for reasons beyond the Promoter’s reasonable control:
any postponement or cancellation of the Promotion; and
any changes to prizes or the way in which they can be used;
problems with the dispatch of prizes (such as prizes failing to reach the intended recipient); and/or
any act or default of any third party supplier.
13. The Promoter does not accept responsibility for network, computer, hardware or software failure of any kind, which may affect the sending, receipt or processing of your entry.
14. Entries must not be made through agents or third parties. Incomplete entries will be disqualified and will not be counted.
15. The Promoter’s decision is final and binding in all respects on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into. Entries that do not comply in full with these terms and conditions will be disqualified.
16. Please note that this Promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Tik Tok, Instagram or any other social media platform. You acknowledge that the social media platform on which this Promotion is hosted bears no responsibility for this Promotion and, to the maximum extent permitted by law, you release the social media platform from any liability whatsoever in connection with this Promotion. You understand that the information you provide is provided to the Promoter (and its affiliates, associates and agents where applicable) and not to the social media platform.
17. If the Promoter has grounds to suspect any entrant or third party of cheating, deception or fraudulent or unsportsman-like conduct of any kind (including, without limitation, manipulating the promotion, choice of prize winner(s) or any entry) the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to disqualify any entrant, entry or person it reasonably believes to be responsible for, or associated with, such activity.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions at any time.
19. The Promoter will use each winner’s, and each entrant’s, personal details solely for the purpose of administering this Promotion.
21. All entrants have the right to access, rectify, oppose the processing of and delete any personal information collected through participation in the promotion. They also have a right of opposition regarding the collection of their personal data. This right can be exercised by visiting www.kelloggs.co.uk/en_GB/contact-us.html (UK).
English Law applies
22. These terms and conditions are governed by English Law and is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.