- 60g plain flour
- 50g brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon (adjust if desired)
- 60g margarine
- 3 medium cooking apples (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 60g All Bran Original
1. Preheat oven to 190°C or gas mark 5.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's All-Bran, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and margarine. Use a blender to mix until crumbly. Set aside for topping.
3. Place sliced apples in baking dish. Sprinkle with granulated sugar and lemon juice. Toss gently. Sprinkle with topping.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving.