- 60g plain flour
- 2 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
1. Preheat oven to 190°C or gas mark 5.
2. In a small mixing bowl, combine Kellogg's All-Bran, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon and margarine. Use a blender to mix until crumbly. Set aside for topping.
3. Place sliced apples in baking dish. Sprinkle with granulated sugar and lemon juice. Toss gently. Sprinkle with topping.
4. Bake in a preheated oven for about 30 minutes until apples are tender. Cool slightly before serving.