A high-fibre twist on a favourite Greek speciality, this dish is bursting with vegetables. A sprinkling of All-Bran means even more fibre. Our Turkey Moussaka Recipe is perfect for a healthy mid-week dinner. Serve it with a refreshing salad.
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Trim and slice the aubergines and place in a colander, sprinkling salt between the layers.
2. Place over a bowl to drain for about 30 minutes.
3. Rinse in cold water and dry well.
4. Peel and finely chop the onions.
5. Fry the turkey mince and onions without added fat in a large, non-stick pan, stirring until lightly browned.
6. Add the garlic, All-Bran, tomato puree, water and stock cube, then season with salt and pepper. Trim and slice the tomatoes.
7. Layer the mince mixture, aubergines and tomatoes in a deep ovenproof dish.
8.Beat the egg with the yoghurt and spread over the top, and then sprinkle with nutmeg.
9.Bake in a moderate oven, 180 °C (350 °F) gas mark 4 for 40-45 minutes, until golden brown and bubbling.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >