Muffins just got a healthy makeover! Pepped up with wholemeal flour and All-Bran, these tasty treats will keep your digestive system happy. This Honey Bran Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast. Try adding dried fruits for extra sweetness.
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and sugar and set aside.
2. Place the All-Bran, milk and honey into a large mixing bowl and stir. Once combined, let it stand for 3 minutes or until cereal softens.
3. Add the egg whites and oil and beat well.
4. Then add the flour mixture and stir until combined.
5. Line a muffin tin with paper cases, or grease and divide the batter evenly.
6. Bake at 200 °C (400 °F) gas mark 6 for about 20 minutes or until golden brown.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >