Muffins just got a healthy makeover! Pepped up with wholemeal flour and All-Bran, these tasty treats will keep your digestive system happy. This Honey Bran Muffins Recipe is perfect for a delicious on-the-go breakfast. Try adding dried fruits for extra sweetness.
Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Preheat oven to 200°C or Gas mark 6.
2. Stir together flour, baking powder, salt and sugar. Set aside. Add Kellogg's All-Bran, milk and honey into large mixing bowl. Stir to combine. Let stand for 3 minutes or until cereal softens.
3. Add egg whites and oil. Beat well. Add flour mixture, stirring only until combined.
4. Portion batter evenly into 12 muffin or bun tins with paper cases (or greased).
5. Bake for about 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve warm.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >