Going Shopping Send recipe to your mobile by E-mail
1. Melt the butter in a saucepan over a low heat. Add the marshmallows and stir until completely melted. Remove from the heat.
2. Add the Kellogg's® Rice Krispies® to the pan and stir until well coated.
3. Line a 15 x 10 x 1 inch baking tray with baking paper. Pour the Rice Krispies into the tin and evenly press the mixture down using the back of a spoon.
4. Leave to cool slightly. Using butterfly biscuit cutters cut the cereal mixture into shapes.
5. Decorate with icing and /or sweets/ dried fruits/ nuts.
To make icing: Beat the butter in a large bowl until soft. Add half the icing sugar and beat until smooth. Then add the remaining icing sugar with one tablespoon of the milk. Beat until creamy then add the food colouring and mix well.
Add extra icing sugar to thicken or a little extra milk to make runnier if necessary.
Cook’s note: If you don’t have time to make the icing yourself, you can buy ready –to-use icing in a tube from most big supermarkets
MICROWAVE DIRECTIONS: In microwave-safe bowl heat butter and marshmallows on HIGH for 3 minutes, stirring after 2 minutes. Stir until smooth. Follow steps 2 through 5 above. Microwave cooking times may vary.
Why not visit and explore our brands’ sitesCheck out Kellogg’s other sites >